Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crochet Update

This was a snowflake ornament done for a CAL group. this is part of the Ornament CAL. I love how it came out finished this in a matter of minutes.
I received this gorgeous doily from Kairi in France. This was sent because her original package was a month overdue, and she felt bad, I told her it was not necessary to send a package in place of it..............but I can't say I am too against it now............LOL this is just gorgeous work!!!!! I love it.

This was the package she sent in June, but didn't arrive until Wednesday with the other package..stupid post office. She sent me this really beautiful doily and tiger...........I love it all,
I received this adorable turtle from Candy in Swapaholic Crocheters..........wonderful work and so darn cute!!!

1 comment:

Kairi said...

I am glad you liked it. Hopefully next things wont take forever to reach.