Friday, August 29, 2008

Quiet House Now?


Well my uncle Jimmy left today........I don't think I will write too much about the visit, I am too tired to do that..................plus the amount of space used would be tremendous!!! After my Aunt Tina left, my brother Charlie, his wife, Karen and son Dylan came that Thursday...........then Grandma and Aunt Sophia............all was wild and loud...............we took a zillion pictures, with my aunt Sophia taking the most! LOL Everyone had cameras, so it was like take one with mine, now mine! LOL It was funny at times................very stressful for me........as I did all the cooking and cleaning up every single day..............I lost count how many times I cleaned in a day.........I didn't get to visit as much as I would have liked to........since I was always up cleaning and/or cooking.............So I am not happy about that, but oh well..............Anyway the picture above is taken by my camera and using the timer.......we wanted to get all of us in the picture..........I won't make you laugh with telling you how MANY times we had to try this!!!!
AJ with his Great Grandma
my brother, Charlie, nephew Dylan, sister-in-law Karen, and my Aunt Sophia
This was this afternoon at the bus station, my uncle Jimmy, my dad, and my rotten Aiden.
AJ, my grandma and myself
my brother, Charlie and grandma
my uncle Jimmy with my dad his brother
my uncle Jimmy and myself on the day he got here.
Aiden, me, and AJ
Grandma and me

I am really tired and will post again on crochet. Which I have done very very little of the past week, and am looking forward to getting back into it.

No comments: