Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Amigurumi Crochet-a-long

We have a monthly cal in one of my groups, and we offer incentives for the cals as well as the featured patterns. Well I told you last night of Miss Lavender being our Featured pattern for August, and today I am posting our CAL for August, we decided on two, so all members of the group who do both, will have both counted. Anyway our CROCHET-A-LONGs will be LITTLE WITCHY from FUZZY FEET WORKS. You can click on the pattern name to be taken directly to her pattern, and the name of the blog to be taken to her blog. She is also having a sale on her ETSY site, you can find that by clicking "etsy" She has some really cute stuff. Anyway I will follow along with the cal instructions on my blog too, so any of you who read that would like to make these patterns can. Our second CAL can be found HERE.
This is actually a kitty witch, so very cute!!

If you want update us on your progress.

For Little Witchy, we will work on her head this week. I would love to see pictures of your progress.

Same for Kitty Witch, we can work on her head.

1 comment:

Debi R said...

Hi, thanks for the contest. I'm sending you my answer. I hope I win! *grinning and wavind*