Friday, October 09, 2009

It's raining; it's pouring. The old man is snoring. He went to bed and bumped his head, And he wouldn't get up in the morning. LOL

woohoo I know someone famous!!! Luigi....I always knew he was real!!!! LOL ok ok, well the very handsome guy playing Luigi is famous in my eyes........and looking darn cute!!! this is his halloween costume, very cute, he wanted to be Luigi, and I found the costume at Wal Mart, for twenty bucks.......the moustache sticks to his face, so I didn't put that on.......my luck he won't wear it anyway.......but he is ready for halloween.........I want to stay home and pass out candy, never got to do that, and my knees just can't take all that walking.......man do they burn today, and my neighbors daughter who sees me as her "second" mom, was leaning on my knee and man did it hurt!!! The rain doesn't help........but I will take some ibuprofen, and collapse in bed soon..........I don't think all the running around at the park with Aiden the other day helped. LOL oh well I had fun. I felt like a kid again.........
This is a pattern I tested for Allisha, they are called Sweetie Ghosts......really cute huh? She has not posted the pattern yet, so will link up to that when she does........anyway I named them AJ and Aiden...........
Finished the second Dragonfly pillow today.....I mean yesterday.........or rather Wednesday......ok ok you know me, it's not the next day until I got to bed and wake up........so I am still in Thursday right now. LOL..........man it's cold out too...........40 degrees right now, but I am loving it, now for the snow...........I am soo ready for the snow.........and I have a few "new" neighbors around here, who don't believe that I wear my flip flops in the snow............well I do......and I really need to get back to Hawaii to find more of them............I wanted to buy a whole case, but they didn't have any.....so I settled for the two pairs they had left.........AJ broke my other pair wearing them with wet feet.......oh man I hate when someone else wears my flip flops..........they are only use to MY feet!!! LOL.............well I am tired.........but will finish watching some tv, and listen to some music, and then go into Dream land..........

3 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG!!! He is tooo cute in his Luigi costume. He will be a star on halloween night. Love the ghosts, can't wait for that pattern. Super job on pillow #2, its as cute as the first. Like that color too.

Christina Barosko said...

He is so cute in his halloween costume. Is AJ dressing up this year?

Dragonflymom said...

thanks Caroline......Hi Christina.......AJ has not made up his mind, he keeps changing it. LOL