Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's been a lazy day so far..........I told the boys that it would be family day, where a good portion will be spent together. LOL Anyway we will see how that goes.

I am finally getting my squares that I designed ready........I asked for a few more testers, since it had been awhile and also wanted to see if the corrections and changes were correct. I also got reminded by one of them of a scarf..........I was working one of my dragonfly squares, and thought it would be great to have a scarf with them, and Aiden helped with that, I had brought up the winter stuff a few months back to be washed and he came out with a scarf on..........so I drew some stuff up with many changes of how I wanted it to look and last night I dug out that paper and started on it........got the first 11 rows done, before I could barely keep my eyes open.......So will work some more on that today.

Other than that, laundry and chilli for dinner............about it.

No comments: