Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time for an Update.

Got this great shot of myself with my handsome boys.....it is rare to get a decent shot. LOL......I have been so busy this past weekend. Melody, a friend of mine found a place to live right across the street, and no one would help her move, so we did, but she said only one load, but that one load turned into several, I think Sunday we made 4 or 5 trips..........Monday turned into another rough day of trying to get some stuff........but today was spent relaxing at home.........Sunday was Mother's day, so my mom and I got our gifts Saturday night, and they were really great.........we loved them. Boys were super sweet. we got jewelry, and flowers too. Anyway......Monday we also got a very nasty storm, with a tornado that touched down on the west side of the city....luckily everyone was ok, and it quickly just turned into a severe storm...........but around 5 pm, it turned really dark outside, it was like it was 10 at night.......but by 6 the sun was shining bright again......LOL More storms might be coming our way.
Saturday my mom and I took the boys to the River Festival, and this was Aiden at the Bear Clinic run by one of our local hospitals, kids got to play dr to their bears.........LOL He was such a super cute doctor!!!! All the nurses sure thought so!!!!

Acorns in a bag........I did these tonight..........they are my crazy nuts, AJ and Aiden. LOL AJ just rolls his eyes at me, but Aiden kisses the nuts and says how much he really likes them.
Out of the bag!!!
Aiden got to meet Clifford and Author!!

I am starting Grandpa for my mom, and this is his head.........I have made one before, but not with the hook I am using now, which is a C hook, it cramps up my hands, so I am taking my time with him.........First time around I had an awful time doing the "dents" but second time around was actually a lot easier......I have one leg done, and will work on the second leg tomorrow maybe.........needed to take a break.

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

Wow, your oldest little guy looks so much like you in that first picture. It's uncanny! Your little man is so cute as a bear doctor!

Glad the storm passed quickly.