Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

No pictures today.......wow, I wonder how I managed that...........who knows.........anyway........I have been back to counting calories, which equals to........I am "trying", I am keeping a record of what I eat, but have not really been keeping track of the calories yet, I keep telling myself I can go back to my lists and record them at a later time, which again probably equals to "never." Ok but I am trying......I am not "really" snacking at night........you didn't notice that quotations right? Good....ok.....well, I am making a dent in how I use to do things with my eating....not eating like a pig, I have never been like that.......but I don't always eat that healthy. I would always have a snack at night........so that is slowly changing. I might have a cracker or something. I have not weighed myself yet, I guess I should do that. Maybe start taking pictures again like I did years ago when I started counting calories and seeing a dietician......she was so proud of me, because I was actually losing weight. I think that had more to do with her than me........I wanted to prove to her I could do it.......I didn't want a lecture, or anything. Someone to answer to means big business. LOL..maybe a bit dramatic on my end there, but oh well, it makes me feel better.......or does it?

Well I am trying...and those baby steps.....albeit newborn steps...are making a difference in my mind, and isn't that what really matters?

Off to pick up things around the house and get the boys settled early tonight.........we had a friend over last night and a good visit, but that visit didn't end until 2am........boys were all riled up......Aiden fell asleep a bit before that, but he kept me up all night with his right leg hurting him........he was crying so much, and I tried to rub it, hold him, I tried it all, before realizing he needed more than just mommy, so I finally gave him some medicine. He just kept holding me saying it hurt so much.......mommy make it stop.......oh man, does he know how to make the water works in mommy go full blast!!


1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

I'm right there with you wih weight loss. It's a constant battle. I just joined weight watchers though and so far, I love their program! Keep it up, you'll get there.