Monday, January 31, 2011

6 New Patterns Posted

I have just posted 6 patterns!!  Please scroll down to view them, or check, "My Free Patterns" at the right, they will be at the top of the list.  I will still be posting the Square for February in a few hours. 

WE are getting blast of winter weather.......I was hoping for one more blast of winter before Spring came.........which the way our weather felt last week, I was sure Spring was already here.  IT is really cold out there, we had ice this morning and snow is starting to fall now. 

I helped out at the school for a couple of hours, then headed home to get ready to take my mom to the dr,  Her kidneys are messed up and it is making her blood pressure go way up.......so she is back on her Depokot and a blood pressure medicine.......she needs to fast this week then go back for blood work, which should tell them more. 

No comments: